Wednesday, April 25, 2007

So Beautiful....



It has been a quite week or two so haven't gotten much done but here are a couple of lo's that I have finished off in the past couple of days. I like the way Nicayla's page turned out but Jordie's not really happy about but we all have those days. It turned out too busy I think???


We all got up early and went to the Blackboy Hill Dawn Service for ANZAC day. The rain held until the service was concluding and it was so moving to see so many people there both young and old. We also attended the sunset service yesterday afternoon before heading down to Hungry Jack's so the kids couple get some signed posters from some of the boys from the West Coast Eagles. I managed to forget my camera in the rush but snapped a couple of shots on my camera so will upload them a bit later when I can work out how to down load them.


May the spirit of the ANZAC's live long in all of us ...... Lest We Forget.


Much Love


Shirl

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

You never dissapoint g/f your LO are always inspiring. Well done.