Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tribute to a Lost Friend


This page I did a while back. It is a tribute to our pink and grey galah who we lost a couple of months ago called Pingy. Ken picked him up injured from the roadside near the tiny township of Pingaring (hence the name) and brought him home when he was only a few months old. We hand raised him and he was very much a part of our family. He talked to us, danced and sang songs with us and loved roaming around the house chasing the dog! He had such personality and really loved having a bath. These are some of my favourite shots of him enjoying a summertime splash! RIP my feathered friend! 2007

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

SHirl what abusy little beaver you have been I remember seeing a couple of these older LO a while ago still refreshing to see them again. Awesome work I must say. Your new LO of when Kens sister was over are stunning I just adore the sunset one with Nicayla and her auntie it is gorgeous.They are all stunning in their own way I can see you are learning new techniques and your compositin of it all is just awesome you are growing more and more as a scrapper you always did an awesome job of it but are getting better and better at it an I did not think it possible. So keep up the great work g/f and keep on sharing them.
Love ya
Caz
xx