Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beary Box

Hi Everyone

Sorry it has been a few days since my last post - life has been kinda hectic! Well today I AM SO EXCITED!! I found out on Tuesday that I am now officially a Design Team Member for Beary Box! Thanks so much Joey for inviting me to be one of your scrapbooking designers! I can wait to get started on my very first sketch of the week! So check back early next week girls and gals for my very first DT lo for Beary Box. In the meantime be sure to click on the new links that I have added to my blog and head over to the website and blog to check out BEARY BOX! Hey do you guys like my new blinkie? Isn't it just the cutest!

Ok gotta say tata for now as I have to take two of my terrible three over for a dental check up in Biloela! Have a great day and an even better week. Chat soon.

No comments: