Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Off to the Coast

Hi All

Have a dreaded Dr's appointment out on the coast today so not much will be happening here or on the home front. I still have my second DT LO to get done for Julz but so far I seem a little "stopped in my tracks!". I don't have quite the right background papers/CS so I think that is part of the problem - it just isn't all coming together how I am seeing it in my mind. I was hoping to get into one of the LSS at Rocky today but just didn't have enough time! Oh baa hum bug! Oh well I have to go again twice next week and maybe twice the week after so maybe I will get in them instead. I had taken nearly 150 photo's with me on my USB too but didn't get a chance to get them printed either.... Stay tuned and I will see what happens later tonight or maybe tomorrow..... Cheers Shirl

No comments: