Friday, October 10, 2008

Posing Pretty


Nicayla again posing in the split tree trunk of a huge gum along side the river than runs through Denmark in southern Western Australia. Talk about future model in the making ... NO?? Now credit in part for this lo must go to Crestina Drew an amazing inspiration who is a DT member for a lss near me in Rockhampton, Qld called Scrappy Days. Crestina did a lo for them which was available as a kit. I didn't quite like the whole lo aspect but felt inspired by it and ordered all the embellies and this was my finished product. Quite different from Tina's as she herself would tell you but you can see the similarities and where the inspiration came from that is for sure. You rock Tina keep on inspiring us all pretty please!

1 comment:

Tanyah Payne said...

Hey Shirley!
Your layouts and photos are absolutely awesome! I have finally added you to my blog too.

love your work
luv TanXx