Saturday, November 1, 2008

Beary Box.....

Hey I am so excited I have had my first sketch for Joey at Beary Box for several days but have been so busy with trips out of town for Doctors and Dentist appointments and finishing off my OTP Calendar for Scrappies that I haven 't even started yet LOLS! I am going to run up something in the morning but I have my photo's out (yeah it is going to be a double lo featuring the first page as the BB sketch) and some papers and embellies too!! I am really looking forward myself to seeing what I am going to create.

I have spent the evening checking out the blogs of all the new Design Team members for Beary Box. I feel SO lucky to be part of such a fantastically talented bunch of gals. Welcome and congrats to all the members. Looking forward to getting to know you all and seeing all your wonderful creations over the coming weeks. I can't wait til Joey has them all uploaded to her blog site! Woo Hoo!!

7 comments:

Tina said...

Congrats to you! Can't wait to see more of your work!

Shirl said...

Thanks Tina the feeling is so mutual! I am so excited that all our work will be up on BB so very very soon! mwah

Wati Basri said...

thanks for dropg by at my blog...and im also feeling all so blessed to be in this great team :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Thank you for visiting my blog!!! I am excited to work with you as well!!! You got some pretty cool stuff on your blog!! Hope you are well...

-t

Shirl said...

Hi Wati and Tenia

Thank you too for stopping by at my blog... Monday here already in Aust so I am off to see if our lo's have been posted yet! Woo Hoo so exciting... Looking forward to getting to know you all!!

E.T said...

i love the blooms in your LO. I am a bloom fanatic! So i will always be loving them! LOL

Shirl said...

Thanks so much E.T.