Tuesday, November 4, 2008




Hi Girls




This is the second page that I have created to go along with my first sketch challenge for Beary Box. I have just gotten home from the swimming pool. I promised my DD Nicayla that I would go down and watch her to her swimming lessons. She is doing really well and the school is having a swim carnival in a couple of weeks - yes camera moment for sure!! The weather here been horrid - yesterday it was 37.5 degrees C and really humid with noooo wind at all. Today has started out in a similiar fashion to yesterday cool morning with nice cool breeze so I am worried we are headed for another HOT day! To top it all off our air con is not working correctly and although we can get some cool air out of it we have to run all the ceiling fans concurrently and we are only just maintaining cool air it doesn't get cold. So we are waiting on the repairman - hopefully before the end of the week the agent told us so please all keep your fingers crossed for us!! Other than that I am hoping to get some scrapping done today.. new sketch from Joey due to arrive any moment so I can't wait to see this weeks challenge!! TTFN and thanks for visiting my blog!

4 comments:

Est xxx said...

Gorgeous layout Shirl I love the flowers is that a stamp coz I need one ;-)

Shirl said...

Hi Esther

Thanks for the lovely compliment. No sadly they are flowers cut from pp!! I wish it was a stamp too it is just soooooo gorgeous!! I can't wait to cut out the remaining flowers for another lo.

E.T said...

Aahhh mind blowing!

Shirl said...

Thank you so much E.T.

:)