Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Log Ride


This lo has been inspired by two things the workshop I did yesterday at the lss in Bilo and from Esther's drive to use up some old stock/papers etc.... So the flowers on this come from some pp that I have had for so long I have no idea who the manufacturer is even. I have combined it with some new pp and am very happy with the end result. This is Douglas and Jordan in their log ready for the log ride at Dreamworld! It is such a lovely photo.... I am so happy the lo turned out so well! I had added glossy accents and a ton of kindy glitz to the flowers but sadly it hasn't come up too well in the photograph! Thanks for looking everyone and I hope you are all having a great week - getting lots of creative works of art completed!

1 comment:

Wati Basri said...

love the colours on this!