Monday, November 3, 2008

Sketch Challenge 1 - Beary Box




Hi Everyone, Well I was SO excited last night to see all the wonderful lo's created by the fantastically talented ladies on the Design Team for Beary Box. I was so inspired after seeing all the lo's that all I want to do now is scrap scrap and scrap some more! Well done to my fellow DT members your lo's were all so different yet amazing for so many different reasons! I am so impatient I just can't wait til Thursday to see the card creations... Until then....

3 comments:

Tina said...

Your layout is just gorgeous. Love all that pink and of course, her smile is radiant.

Shirl said...

Hi Tina

Thanks so much for your lovely comment. I have to upload the 2nd half of this lo today... Smiles

Catherine said...

just aorable...love it!