Monday, November 10, 2008

Sketch Challenge 2 - Beary Box


Hi Girls

I have just gone into Beary Box to see this weeks DT lo's from Joey's challenge. OMG girls I am like totally speechless.... yes it does happen occasionaly but not often !!! I sooo loved all the design team members layouts! They were all totally amazing and each and every one totally different from the last one! I feel so lucky to be part of such a wonderfully creative team. So go on grap your cuppa and head over to Beary Box but be warned be prepared to not only be amazed but INSPIRED too!!

2 comments:

Wati Basri said...

u r rockin this sketch too babe....love the col used here :)

Shirl said...

Sorry I have been away Wati. Thanks for stopping by my blog site and leaving a lovely post! Can't wait to see your lo this week! Mine was a bit so so!!