Monday, December 1, 2008

Beary Box - Sketch #5


Hi Everyone


Well my DH has just informed me that we have been issued with an extreme temp warning for this week. At least 5 days of 37 degrees celcius or higher!!! Starting as early as tomorrow! OMG I am so not looking forward to this. Last time we had a couple of really hot days my air con wasn't working properly and the mechanic told me not to expect much more from it. It has been really good since but not that hot... now I am worried that it isn't going to cope and I am going to swelter.... Fingers crossed for me...


In the meantime here is my take on the 5th (yes it is so hard to believe that is has been 5 whole weeks already!) sketch challenge from beary box. The star of this layout is the gorgeous Sultan from Tiger Island at Dreamworld. I have like a 100 photo's from the show and he came up close to have a rest so I was in pussy cat heaven!


Thanks for looking everyone and have a great week !!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Gorgeous layout!

Shirl said...

Thanks Tina!