Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Countdown Calendar!


Hi Everyone,


Well the last few days has seen me knee deep in kaiser calendars. The first one I tackled was our own personal countdown calendar for the house. This is what it looks like finished. I tried to keep it really simple. I didn't want anything too flashy. I also didn't like the two hanging number tags - I just felt that they were too big so I made up my own numbers from some kaiser pp's and made a special place on the front where I could change them using repositionable tabs. I also added plastic film to a section of the tree and to the backs of the numbers. Now I have to get back to my four other kaiser trees. I am making the xmas trees up as presents for my children's school teachers. I am up to number 4 with regards to painting and sticking on the pp's. Only thing left for tomorrow will be the ribbon, embellies and the final touches to them all and then I will take a stack of photo's and make a viedeo display to put on my blog. Thanks so much for stopping by. TTFN....

2 comments:

Tina said...

So pretty!

Shirl said...

Thanks Tina. You are very nice to visit my blog and post lovely comments! Greatly appreciated!