Thursday, December 18, 2008

December DT Challenge



Hi Everyone,

Well who can believe it is only 8 more days to Christmas. It has come so quickly over the past couple of weeks. We are spending our Christmas with family and friends and are really looking forward to it. Before we go I thought I would post my two lo just completed this week for my December challenge from SCRAPPIES. The theme was summer loving. The bottom lo I have to point out (and some of you may remember seeing it) is a scraplift from a class that I did at Caught the Bug scrapbooking when they came up to Moura a few weeks ago. The second one is all mwah! Hope you and yuur families all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Here's to a great year in 2009! Take care on the road and stay safe! TTFN Shirl

No comments: