Monday, December 1, 2008

Losing Tom


I really like the layout that Joey from Beary Box gave us to work with last week so I ended up doing another lo (something that I don't tend to do very much!) I was trying to be good so I dug through my pp stash and found these pp's that I have had for soo sooo long and thought they were just perfect !! What do you girls think? Totally diferent from what I thought I would use but think the pic of our darling Tom stands out and blends in at the same time..... In memory of our beloved Thomas the Cat who disappeared whilst we were away on our trip to Brissy in Sept this year... where ever you are my fur baby I hope you are resting happily....!! Gone from our lives but never to be forgotten. Thanks for looking ladies......

2 comments:

Wati Basri said...

it was nice to scrap abt your cat...something unique :) and have to agree with you Bearbox makes me dig up my old stash too...*high 5*

Shirl said...

Thanks Wati. It was sort of theraputic to do the layout. And with all the pp's I am sure we both have it is always good to use up some older pp's.