Monday, December 15, 2008

Sketch #7


Hi Everyone, OMG I can't believe it has been an entire week since I posted on the blog! I am bad... you will have to forgive me it has been a very chaotic week with my eldest DS, Douglas' Year 7 Graduation, end of the year class parties, Xmas Parties, Cocktail Parties and my DH works do as well!! I am so glad the week is over and looking forward to this Saturday so much when we leave for our Christmas holidays up north! But in the mean time here is my layout for Beary Box. I really can't believe that we are up to number 7 already. Joey is sending through the most amazing sketches and I am just loving it! So don't forget to clink on my link to Beary Box and go check out the other amazing lo's from some of the most talented scrapbookers I have had the pleasure of meeting... their work is just awesome. Thursday is card day so please check out the new cards to you will be guaranteed some inspiration from the mega talented card makers too! Hope everyone is having a great week and thanks again for stopping by my blog! TTFN

3 comments:

Tanyah Payne said...

Fantastic layouts shirley!....love your work

xoxo

CaysCreation said...

This one is amazing! Gorgeous work Shirley!

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Tanyah and Cay for your encouraging posts. Tan sorry I don't know how I missed your post!... doh!! xo S