Monday, January 26, 2009

Brisbane Trip


Hi Everyone


I can't believe that I haven't posted in soo long.... I have been kinda busy with school holidays and having fun in my new studio. But tomorrow school goes back and hopefully I will be here posting more often.


The family and I have just been lucky enough to have four days away and we travelled down to Brisbane to stay with friends. I was doubly extra lucky as Ken took me to 5 scrapbooking shops that I have never been to before. I shopped til I dropped but still could have spent a week shopping and taken home a trailer load of goodies rather than just a bag or two......


But enough of my weekend. Here is my latest lo from this weeks Beary Box sketch challenge. As always you just have to go and visit Joey's amazing blog to see the other DT members amazing takes on this sketch! Bye for now!



2 comments:

Danielle said...

Glad you had a good time in Brisbane Shirley AND you got to shop in some new stores too! HOW FUN! Beautiful layout.
Hugs,
Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much for the kind words Danielle. I really did enjoy it and made the most of it too! :)