Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am "Legend"


Here is the layout that I created today for Scrappies. It is one of my DT projects for January which has a theme of "Holidays".... I just love the pattern papers that Julz sent me for this part of the challenge... aren't they just gorgeous? So manly or blokie!! But I am just a total kaiser nut as you all know. Off to the big smoke tomorrow as my eyes have been giving me some trouble of late so I am off to have them tested and I think from here on unless I have some kind of problem I will be wearing glasses to enjoy the finer details of my scrapbooking... watch out another lo in the making!! Ok have a great weekend everyone and I will be sure to post again real soon.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Love this Shirl! What a great photo and the colours of the layout you used are so perfect! Awesome job.
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comments Danielle! xo S

MAAZ said...

There is a site that has examples of aura camera systems at www.auracamera.com that prints aura photos. Has anyone experienced this system?