Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sweet




This is the first lo to be completed in my "new" studio.... I will post a photo that shortly. It is a solution to our housing problem... our corporate rental is just too small for the five of us so.... check back shortly to see our solution. In the meantime this is a kit that I brought from a local scrapping store out in Rockhampton. Sadly I have only been there once, they are not on the net and I can't remember the store name so I have to work out who to give credit too.... When I do I will let you all know you created this kit. It is simple but gorgeous and I had fun putting it all together. Another shot of my darling hubbie Ken and our darling daughter Nicayla on the ferry crossing the river in Brissy during our Sept 08 holidays. Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

What a beautiful layout Shirl! The colours are wonderful and all those flowers are just FAB! Your new 'space' is clearly working for you - yay!!
Hugs,
Danielle

Shirl said...

Hi Danielle

Thanks so much for your kind words! Greatly appreciated!

Love Shirl