Thursday, February 5, 2009

Card Sketch Challenge


Evening Everyone!


Hope that no matter where you are in the world that you are safe and comfortable tonight! It is so hard to believe all the bad weather that we are seeing around the globe, from extreme heat waves, to extreme floods and now extreme snow blizzards!! Take extra special care of yourselves and know that I am thinking of each and everyone of you!


Some of you will know by now and some not but Joey from Beary Box asked me if I would consider joining the card DT team as well as continue with the Layout DT. I was so excited and happily accepted!!


So here is my first submitted sketch to Beary Box be sure to jump over and take a look at the other design team members cards... I was totally blown away by them! I feel like a newbie in their presence!!


Have a great Friday !! And thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Welcome to the team :)
love this one and looking forward to see more of your creations.

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Catherine for stopping by & taking the time to post and say Hi! I do appreciate it. Your blog looks just gorgeous (can you tell I am not a computer person....) But I must say I felt like a bit of a newbie - all the cards were so gorgeous!

Tenia Nelson said...

Welcome to the team, Shirl!! Great card by the way!! Hope you are well...
-t

Shirl said...

Hi Tenia... you are too kind. But thanks for the welcome! And for stopping by my blog!