Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sketch #14


Hi Everyone


Well here it is another week !! I am sorry I haven't been in to update my blog sooner but I have been flat out all week plotting and planning my DH's 40th birthday which is today! We are having a party for about 40 people on Saturday and I am catering so busy busy busy here! If you want some inspiration you just have to check out Beary Box this week. The cards the girls have submitted are just out of this world. Talk about classy and stunning! I loved each and everyone of them. But I must off more work to be done as Saturday is almost here! Here is my take on the sketch. As my week was such a busy one it is a more basic card... plus I wanted to do something with stamps.... Thanks for looking everyone and I hope you all are having a good week not to mention here's too a totally wicked weekend for you all! xo S

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Very pretty bud what can we say its purple and butterflies gotta be a winner. How do u do it each week? Hats off to ya !!

Shirl said...

Oh suchs Caz... you are making me blush! Ta bud!