Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sketch #15 BB Cards




Hi Everyone I was just checking out Beary Box and wow wait til you see this week's cards! They are stunning! It was a great sketch this week... why not check out the card challenge that Beary Box is running and be in with a chance at some great prizes each week. It has been a busy week for me... I haven't gotten much scrapping done over the week before with my DH's birthday so I am trying to make up for it this week. March is almost here and I am so excited to tell you that I am a guest Designer for the wonderful Tanyah at Scrap n Craft with T for the Month of March. So today I was very busy working on a single page lo.... wow I love it and can't wait to share it with everyone once it goes up on Scrap N Craft with T. But for now... here is my take on this week's card sketch for Beary Box. It didn't photograph as well as I would have liked but the front of the card is made from acetate and the kaiser rhinestones are mounted on that whilst the flowers are attached to the inside of the card....Hope it inspires someone out there! Thanks for tuning in!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Shirl your card for this weeks sketch is gorgeous I just love it. Well done bud I can see your confidence growing each week as you familiarise yourself with the card DT. Done yourself proud this week girl.
XX

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Miss Caz... you are a true friend! xo S