Monday, February 23, 2009

Sketch #15 Beary Box Challenge


Hi ya


Time is moving along so quickly at the moment. My darling hubby Ken had his 40th birtday bash on Saturday night for the past week I have been just sooo busy! But it was all worth it! Life is slowly returning to normal and as it is Monday night it is time to post my latest Beary Box sketch! This week is a very basic take as I didn't get a chance to put much work into it! But I am still happy with it.... Tomorrow I am off to Gladstone for some reporting on my son's recent tests and then I will be hitting my studio on Wednesday for another BB card. I am so excited I can't wait to use my nestability die cuts and some of the wonderful images that my bestie Caz (aza Carolyn .. be sure to check out her blog My Little Slice of Scrapping Paradise!) sent me recently as a RAK! You are the bestest bestie Miss C and I does love ya! Ok thanks for stopping by my blog and have a lovely evening or great day (whichever applies!) xo S

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yet another awesome Lo I knew you would be selling it short. Is that a stamp up in the top corner if so I love it. Love how you have used the shaped cs over the top of the PP and the blues and greens are just perfect for the pics of the parrots. Just stunning bud. Another pat on the back for you.

Shirl said...

Thanks so much my evil cohort! Can always count on you for a great pick me up comment or two!! Oh nearly forgot not a stamp jewelled rub ons... pretty hey?

Tina said...

Great layout, always full of detail.

Wati Basri said...

lovely!

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Tina and Wati!