Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Card Thursday is HERE!


It is hard to believe that another week has past and it is time for a new Beary Box card sketch again. I love the really different way we all interpreted the sketch this week. All so different but all so unique and gorgeous in their own way. It is late so I will keep it short. I went over to Biloela this morning and picked up my second hand paper racks. They are an early birthday pressie to me from the family. I managed to get six sets of racks for well under $200 so I was very happy indeed. Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope to see you back here again real soon. xo S

4 comments:

Danielle said...

What a cute card you've made here Shirl! I love the HM image.
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Hi Danielle

Thanks for stopping by.... Hope you have a great weekend! xo S

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! tfs!!
-t

Shirl said...

Thank you Tenia! xo S