Saturday, March 7, 2009

Family Man......


Continuing on my good fortune as far as being on a scrapbooking roll... I went straight on to complete my first Scrappies DT LO submission for March. The theme for this month was a Q & A with your significant other.... So the spotlight fell on my DH Ken. This photo of him was taken at Christmas time when he was showing off his new watch that he got for Xmas. I decided to keep this one simple too and used hidden journalling which is located under the photo. Thanks for looking everyone........

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love this layout Shirl - what a gorgeous pic of your DH to have as the focal point of your page!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Danielle.... you never fail to brighten up my day with your post! Hope you are having a great weekend! xo S