Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Latest BB LO


Hi Everyone


Sorry I am running a bit behind on updating my blog this week. With this sketch I wasn't actually going to submit this week as it has been totally crazy in our household the past month. On the weekend we ended up driving down to Brisbane to go house hunting. Yes in the coming months we will be relocating again. But when I told the lovely Joey she was so good and encouraged me to submit anyway... she even gave me a little extension. I was surprised how easy the lo came to me... before I knew it not only did I have a plan but the photo and pp's too! So enjoy... but don't forget to grab a cuppa and check out the other great designs at Beary Box. This iweek also sees the first design to be submitted by my wonderful friend the talented Miss Caz. Loved you lo Caz you totally rocked it ...... Have a great week everyone! TFL

2 comments:

Danielle said...

What a great layout Shirley! Love it - it's so different! I have an award waiting for you over on my blog - hop on over and collect it!
Hugs, Danielle x

Shirl said...

Hi Danielle

Thanks so much for your lovely post... but OMG an award really STUNNED... I am so on my way over there right now..... xo S