Sunday, March 15, 2009

Scrappies Cyber Crop


Here are some of the LO's that I have gotten done so far for Scrappies first ever Cyber Crop. I was asked to submit a couple of sketches for the night and then we also did a scraplift of one of Caz's great LO's (but you have to wait for that one as the deadline isn't until tonight so I am still creating there...), The Letter B Challenge and lastly The Green Eyed Monster Challenge. I won't be doing the Green Eyed Monster Challenge but will have done four outta five done so I am very happy with that. My paper bags didn't arrive in time for me to do the paper bag album but I am hoping they will arrive today so that I can get my pg album done before the deadline of tomorrow night at midnight!! Caz & I played the bingo game with gusto with me being lucky enough to come out the winner in the end... boy did we have fun! Ok enough from me... have a look and let me know what you think of these lo's.... Maybe next time some of you can join us for our next crop and have some fun too!! Have a great week everyone!! xo S

No comments: