Friday, March 6, 2009

Scrappies DT Submission


Hi Everyone I am so lucky to have had such a productive week as far as scrapbooking and card making goes. I won't go into reasons we shall just say that due to certain reasons our DT programme at Scrappies has been delayed... So this is the first of my submissions for February 2009. The theme for this month was "The Story of Us". In my journalling I reflected on how Ken and I met... through a blind date arranged by friends.... the start of the evening was less than impressive but we both must have done something right because here we are some two decades later still as deeply in love as we were way back in 1988.... The lo has scanned in a touch crooked so you will have to forgive me. I have almost completed my second submission which is a fairly simplistic double lo using the small proof photo's we were given to choose our wedding photo's from. Thanks for looking everyone and be sure to check back tomorrow as I am hopeful of getting this other lo complete real soon. But for now I must go and catch some zzzzz's. Night night everyone!

No comments: