Monday, March 9, 2009

Sketch #17


Evening Gals


Well it must be Monday again because I have just been over to Beary Box to see all these gorgeous lo's on the front page of Joey's blog. I have to say I so love Wati's lo.... just stunning my friend... that little owl you have created totally rocks! It is such an honour to work along side these talented ladies. This is also the second week that we have been blessed to see my friend Caz in action. Another stunning lo bud! I loved those little birdies..... Ok nuff talking - here is my submission for this week.... U R Special To Me!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Love this page Shirl! You have such talent for adding just enough detail to your page layouts! Loving your new blog too - sorry you lost your first one though! :(
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Oh Danielle you are such a sweet person I tell ya. Thanks for such a lovely post! Big Smiles xo S

E.T said...

Fab job Shril!

Shirl said...

Thanks E.T. I so loved yours too! xo S