Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sketch #18 Beary Box


Morning Gals

Here is my latest submisson for Beary Box. My take on it was a little different from everyone else's so I am now feeling a bit unsure about it all. Don't get me wrong I am happy with the layout design but I think I might have thought outside the box alittle in excess! lols.... I am off to Biloela tomorrow or Friday to pick up some long awaited shelves for my studio. I am so excited. A little sad but as the only reason I am getting the shelves is that one of the lss's is closing down!! I am picking up six lots of 10 racks. Finally somewhere to put out my cardstock!
Well have a great day everyone! Mwah xo

2 comments:

Jessica said...

love your take on the sketch! also love your new LO with the Rhino beetles, great colours but u havent posted it here yet. I think we have time difference lol. i love beary box sketches :) and love your work!!

Shirl said...

Hi Jessica

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your great comments... you are very sweet! I just posted the rhino lo (lols)... So glad you like the sketches at BB I think they are great too! xo S