Monday, March 30, 2009

Sketch 20 is here



Evening Everyone

I can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying by but here it is again another Monday evening which of course means another great night of Beary Box layouts from the brilliantly talented DT members and the lovely Joey too. Please if you are looking for inspiration you just have to check out this week's sketches at Beary Box. I was blown away by the interpretations of the sketch from each DT member. I hope you all are having a wonderful start to the week and I will leave you now with my take on sketch 20! TFL... xo S

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Fantastic layouts Shirl! I love the pictures and the one of your son looking shocked is too precious for words! Gorgeous work.
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Danielle.... Jordie is such a character... that shot was so staged. He was like "Ok Mum take a pic now and pulled that face".... He would make a great actor! xo S

Wati Basri said...

great that u did a 2 page on this sketch shirl!!

Shirl said...

Thanks Wati I loved your lo too! xo S

Carolyn said...

Another awesome LO bud but they always are. Well done U.

Shirl said...

Thanks Miss C! Your work it totally awesome too bud! xo S