Friday, April 24, 2009

Beary Box Card


Well Ladies

Another week has flown by and it is time to share this week's Beary Box card..... Thanks go out to the devine Miss Caz again as this one of the lovely stamped images she sent me in a recent RAK. Thanks sis....

It has been great week of turmoil in our house and lives. I will fill you all in a bit later on. I apologise in advance if I am not able to update my blog as often as I normally would but please bear with me. Life will get back to some form of normality soon.

To all my fellow Aussies out there have a great weekend and I hope that you are all going out to join in an ANZAC Service somewhere to show our support for our fallen soldiers and those who remain forever effected from the ravages of war not to mention our brave soldiers that are currently serving our country both here and abroad. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU - Lest We Forget. Hugs xo S

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Gorgeous card Shirl! I love your paper and the buckle on the ribbon adds a really great touch!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Hi Danielle Great to see you home again! Hope you had a fantastic trip away. Thanks for the lovely comment. Hugs Shirl