Monday, April 13, 2009

Beary Box Sketch 22


Morning All

Well another Easter over and the school hols are in full flight. I woke this morning to another sick child... this time poor Jordie has the tummy bug. Thank goodness with Nicayla is was only a 24 hour bug so I will keep my fingers crossed for Jordie too. Not much planned today after a weekend of decadance a day of hw is in order .... grrrr!! Hope everyone is have a good start to the week and enjoy! Live Love Laugh to all!! And thanks to Joey for another gorgeous sketch - here is my take on it. Please be sure to head over to BB and check out my fellow designers work! xo S

4 comments:

Danielle said...

aww, love this Shirl! What a great layout to showcase that beautiful photo of your daughter! Hope Jordie feels better real soon - never nice having sick kiddos!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Hi Danielle thanks for the wishes for Jordie... no it isn't fun when they aren't well. I am glad but that mine aren't little anymore it is worse when they are little and don't understand. Glad you liked this weeks submission. xo S

Carolyn said...

You Rocked this one Shirl I love it and please do tell the PP? Its gorgeous and looks stunning with that cute pic of Nic. Love how you have added the ribbon along the bottom too. Awesome work.

XX

Shirl said...

Hey Caz Thanks heaps bud I just adored your lo as well. Inspirational bud it really was. The pp was Creative Imaginations Sweet Pea Noir... isn't it just as pretty as!? xo S