Thursday, April 16, 2009

Card Sketch 22



Wow everyone who can believe it is already Thursday night! Only four more sleeps and the school holidays are over yet again! Not much to report... life has been quiet for a change and I have been slowly catching up with my various DT committments as well as planning some 40th albums that I need to do for my DH and my friend who has a 40th coming up. Tonight I have started my DT submission for Scrappies for May... it is slowly coming together... I have a baseline down and hope in the morning when I start adding the flowers, ribbon and bling it will all come together nicely. But wait no more... here is this weeks card sketch. I was so happy with how it came together. Little bit not me but I love the outcome. I have to say but you just have to check out www.bearybox.blogspot.com the cards this week were AWESOME! xo S

6 comments:

Danielle said...

This is gorgeous Shirl - I love it! Really like that stamp! Are you interested in swapping some images? Just let me know if you want to and what images of mine you'd like to have!
Hugs, Danielle

Lisa Foster said...

Wow Shirl! This is so gorgeous! I really love all of the beautiful elements you have in place here. Wonderful jobon this one! Have a great night! {Hugs from ya Sistah at Beary Box}
Lisa

Wati Basri said...

lovely shirl!!

Shirl said...

OMG *blushes* girls thanks so much for your comments. Too kind.

Danielle I would love to but I am not sure that I would have many if any stamps you would like? As for this card... sorry to disappoint but not a stamp at all.... :(

hugs xo S

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card, lady!!!
-t

Shirl said...

Thanks Tenia... xo S