Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER


Hi Everyone

Sorry I have been so slack and haven't posted the latest BB Card Sketch before now. It has been such a hectic week for me and the family. Last weekend we were away in Clairview to celebrate Ken's Uncle Ian's 80th birthday and then Monday I had to travel to Rockhampton & back to collect a friend from the airport. We took Adam back on Wednesday and whilst there Ken underwent some more tests as he has been unwell lately. Had to take him back to Rockhampton on Thursday for an ultrasound which has given us some idea of what is happening but still more tests next week to confirm yet. We stayed overnight and came home on Easter Friday. Then Saturday was my 40th birthday. All I wanted was to have a quiet day at home doing very little and only what I wanted... he he he I got so spoiled I tell you. Then today for Easter we headed out to the river with our little boat and towed the kids around all afternoon on their new sea biscuit. We all had a tonne of fun. So HAPPY EASTER everyone. I hope you all have had a fun, but safe easter break. Without further adieu... here is my latest submission

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow - you have been busy Shirl! This is a beautiful card - that butterfly is gorgeous and I love that HB sentiment! Glad you enjoyed a safe and happy Easter!
Hugs, Danielle

Carolyn said...

Beautiful as always Miss S. Happy Easter to u too bud. Glad u all had a ball out on the river.
X

Shirl said...

Thanks Danielle and Carolyn. For both the Easter wishes and kind words on the card. mwah xo S