Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Little Men


This DLO is my second submission for Scrappies for the month of April. I am having problems uploading into the gallery but as soon as I get it all sorted I will post the main DLO DT challenge. It is on my late Uncle Horrie who died after WWII before I was born. He was an every day hero.. which is the title of my lo. But back to this lo. I found it really challenging as I so didn't like the papers. This is unusual for me as most of you will know I am a huge KAISER fan. So it is a very basic lo. I actually feel very ho hum about it all.. I can't say it is one of my best or one of my faves.... but I can say it was a challenge... So go on girls be honest and brutal....?? Thanks for stopping by and hope you are all having a great WED!! PS Silly me this would be Douglas on his first day Grade 1 and Jordie on his first day at long day care - Scallywags. Yes he was more than a little nervous... xo S

No comments: