Monday, April 20, 2009

Sketch 23



Hi Everyone so hard to believe we are up to sketch number 23 already... WOO HOO. I so love how we all intrepreted the sketch this week. All so similiar yet so different. Amazing work girls. Please be sure you head over to www.bearybox.blogspot.com to check out my fellow DT members great lo's. I have spent the last day of the kids school hols at home... we have all been cleaning up and getting ready to start Term 2 tomorrow. I have mud cake muffins in the oven baking for their lunch boxes in the morning and all their desks are ready for homework tomorrow night. LOLS. Hope everyone is having a great day and enjoy the remainder of the week. love you all and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving all those lovely comments on my postings too. You guys are the best!! xo Mwah xo xo

2 comments:

E.T said...

I love your layout! This is fab!

Shirl said...

Thanks so much ET. I loved your lo too. xo S