Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sketch 24


Hi Everyone

Sorry I haven't been updating my blog as much this past week. Ken, Douglas and I have been down in Brisbane house hunting..... OMG what a headache...... Well finally today we have managed to find a house. A beautiful big four bedroom house with two huge living areas as well as formal dining, big yard, lots of trees and a big shed for Ken too. There is even a pool but it has a crack in the base so can't be used right now... which is good otherwise all we would be doing for the next six months is maintaining it and not being able to swim in it as it is winter time now!! LOLS..... But without waiting a moment longer let me share with you my latest Beary Box Sketch Challenge which Joey posted on Monday of this week. Hope you enjoy it and be sure to check out www.bearybox.blogspot.com Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening. xo S

No comments: