Thursday, May 7, 2009

Beary Box Card


Hi Everyone

Here is my card submission for Beary Box for this week. I wasn't able to do the lo sketch for this week and sadly probably won't be able to do this week coming as well. We have our removal truck arriving on Monday morning and by next Thursday we should be unpacking in our new home. So I will apologise now in advance as I probably won't be able to update my blog for about a week - 10 days. But after that I hope to be back here regularly. Take care and stay safe til next time girls. xo S

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh, I love this Shirl!! This Tilda is so cute and you've created a fabulous card - great work! Good luck with the house move - I hope it all goes well!!
Hugs, Danielle

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card!!

Shirl said...

Hi Danielle and Tenia

Thanks so much! As for moving I am now just about officially over it Danielle!! lols... so far so good just starting to feel the squeeze between getting it done and farewelling friends.... lots of juggling. Hugs xo S