Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Discover Scrapbooking

Well I guess now I have my very first kit it is official... I am now a Design Team member for the delightful Robyn at Discover Scrapbooking at Rothwell. I was so lucky to go over to the shop today to meet Robyn face to face and also the lovely Kris (who has been a great Facebook friend for ages now). Thanks so much girls for making me feel so welcome. I so can't wait to get to know you all better and look forward to not only starting my first DT layout real soon but to going to my first crop night with you Friday next week.
Visit Discover Scrapbooking and Cafe RA

2 comments:

Danielle said...

That's FAB news Shirl! Congrats! Yes, we need to chat about some image swaps - whenever you're ready!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Danielle. You are such a wonderful friend. Let me know what you have in mind... Would you like me to scan or photgraph some of my nicer stamps? I have to warn you I don't have as many nearly as nice as you but (well I don't think!)... I have a few new ones just brought including a couple of tilda's and some Whiff of Joy's.... xo S