Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm Back at last........


Hi Everyone

Gosh sorry I have been away so long... I have missed now I think two weeks of wonderful sketches at Beary Box and this past week Joey has been away on her belated honeymoon so no sketches this week either girls! But starting back today I will be posting again. We got a great sketch this week from Joey which hopefully I can post later today. In the meantime.... this is a lo from my DD Nicayla. She got a Tinkerbell scrapbooking kit for her birthday and this is the first page she has done from it. With a little guidance from Mum I think she has made one stunning lo! We are as settled as we are going to be in our rental at Morayfield and soon I will post some pics of the house on FB. Didn't get our net back up and running til Friday of last week which is why I haven't been posting. Hope everyone had a great weekend and heres to a fantastic week ahead.

No comments: