Sunday, May 3, 2009

Scrappies Cyber Challenge....





Morning All

Just waiting on the man to come and give us a quote on the removal so thought I would upload some of the work I did last night at Scrappies 2nd Cyber Crop. We all had lots of fun. Congrats to Tracey and Caz who won't the BINGO and hidden words games... I managed to get two single lo's, a card (which didn't actually make it to the crop in the end as a challenge lols) and an OTP pencil caddy. All very basic but I was happy that my mojo was at least in part working. Now with the Sultan the King lo I have to let everyone know that it is infact a SCRAPLIFT of the gorgeous lo "She has Spunk" by skrapkat. It is uploaded in the gallery at Discover Scrapbooking http://discoverscrapbooking.ning.com/photo/photo/show?id=3083413%3APhoto%3A2186 so feel free to take a look. Happy Monday everyone. xo S

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Fab layouts there Shirl!! I love your card too - really like how you used the 'frame' on the left side and the beautiful scroll & flourish border down the other - beautiful!
Hugs, Danielle
ps. Would still love to swap images - just let me know when it's good for you after the move - no rush!

Shirl said...

Thanks so much for the lovely compliments again Danielle. I totally missed this post somehow! xo S