Well what a delightful surprise I got tonight when I logged into my blog. The wonderful Angie had given me an award.....
Catch is I have to answer these questions before I can pass it on to some other deserving blogs..... so here it goes.
*8 things I look forward to.
1) Spending time with my wonderful husband
2) Watching my children grow
3) Visiting my family
4) Cold winter days
5) Meeting my scrapping friends Caz and Julz when I visit Tasmania!
7) Scrapbooking and card making
8) Catching up with my wonderful internet scrapping friends....
*8 things I did yesterday
5) watched wrestling with the kids
6) watched a baby koala climb up a tree at the kids school (yes it was so beautiful)
7) helped Nicayla scrap a heart shaped trinket box
8) took a nanna nap!
*8 things I wish I could do
1) spend unlimited amounts of money on scrapbooking lols!
2) travel the world with my family
3) Work overseas
4) Find my determination to lose weight & get fit!
5) Bodybuilding..... surprised anyone?
4) Meet Bon Jovi and see them in concert again
5) Sleep more each night
6) buy another house here in Brissy
7) have no financial worries
8) know those winning numbers** (I am with you Angie!)
*8 things or shows that I have watched lately
1) Formula 1 Grande Prix
4) Home & Away
5) Brothers & Sisters
6) You Tube
7) Bon Jovi Concert DVD - Lost Highway
8) Blue Heelers reruns on Foxtel!
Now I am tagging and giving this award to these wonderfully creative people..
Danielle, Caz, Martina, Kris, Wati, E.T., Tanyah, and Cath.