Thursday, June 11, 2009

Beary Box Card Sketch 29


Happy Friday Ladies... I hope you all have some lovely plans for the upcoming weekend. I am hoping to catch up with my nephew on Sunday and meet his future wife and my great neice for the very first time. I am sooo excited as I haven't seen him in at least well no over 6 years now maybe closer to 8 years! I can't wait - only two more sleeps lols.

I have been busy today with meetings at my eldest DS's school and then putting together my OTP for Scrappies. I am doing a themed kaiser album "Beautiful" - what is beautiful to us! I am happy with how it is coming together so far!

But I must upload this weeks card submission for Beary Box before I forget all about it. You just HAVE to check out BB this week. The designs were amazing and all so different. I couldn't pick a winner if I was asked... I simply loved all of them for varying reasons.

HAPPY FRIDAY night ladies.... Until next week. xo S

No comments: