Monday, June 15, 2009

Beary Box Day


Hey Everyone

Life is so rush rush at the moment... Had a lovely weekend but. Got to catch up with my nephew Mick that I hadn't seen in nearly 8 years and met his fiance Cassie and my great neice Sophie... OMG she is such a cutie pie! The last two days I have spent running about trying to get new pants for Douglas' school. He is very particular about what he wears as he doesn't like the feel of nylon or fleecy material next to his skin so... grrr life ain't easy. Today I finally managed to find one pair of trackie style pants he likes. Anyhow........ I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. Here is my beary box sketch submission for this week. You simply MUST go over to the Beary Box blog and check out my fellow design team members layouts... they are nothing short of stunning! Ok gotta run. Have a fantastic week girls. xo S

4 comments:

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

this is beautiful Shirl.. love your stuff. I left you something over on my blog.. an award and a tag.. check it out. talk soon Angiexxx

Shirl said...

OMG I have had a slack week this week on my blog and look what I have missed. You are such a sweetie Angie. Thanks so much for the wonderful comment not to mention the award and tag. I am heading over there right now to check them out! THANK YOU!! Hugs xo S

Danielle said...

Oh wow Shirl, this is a gorgeous page! Love, love, love the colours!!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks thanks thanks so much Danielle! Hugs xo S