Saturday, June 6, 2009

Card Sketch 28


Life seems to be flowing along so quickly at the moment. Here it is Saturday and I am only now just realising I haven't uploaded Thursday's Beary Box card. Sorry everyone for being so slack. I am trying to decide at the moment on whether or not to go to the Scrapbooking and Papercraft Convention that is on in Brisbane til Monday or not. I was hoping to go on Monday when the kids were at school but then realised it is actually a holiday here on Monday so no school! I am thinking about the whole family going in tomorrow morning and whilst I go to the fair Ken can take the kids to have a better look at the South Bank area of Brisbane. Then afterwards we could go to the Roma Street Parklands for the big free bbq and entertainment for the Q150 celebrations (our state Queensland is turning 150 years old this year!) No doubt I will tell you all about it if I do go.... in the meantime here is my submission for Beary Box's sketch 28. Thanks for stopping by everyone.... Have a great weekend. xo S

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Very cute card Shirl - lovely layout! Have fun if you head off to Brisbane!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Danielle. Just posted on FB... took Nicayla to the fair with me and we had a ball. Brought lots of goodies and she made a flower badge and card... she was very happy! xo S

Kris said...

Hey Shirl, looks great matie. Am loving those Tilda stamps at the moment, have been drooling all over SimonsaysStamp lately, thinking about doing a bit of a shopping session with them very soon mate lols. xo Kris

Shirl said...

Hey Kris thanks so much for visiting my site and leaving such a lovely post matie! I call them the ugly stamps... I made a joke ages ago about them being pretty in an ugly sort of way and now when my name comes up in relation to the Tilda's we all call them the ugly stamps... yep they are growing on me lols xo S