Thursday, June 25, 2009

Final Beary Box Submission

Well girls it is with a heavy heart that I post my last submission for Beary Box. With the arrival of Joey's little bundle of joy getting closer and closer she has decided to stop doing the card and lo sketches in favour of something different. I will so miss working with the lovely DT members from the site and will also miss the card and lo sketches each week.

Joey I wish you nothing but the best for you and your baby not to mention for Beary Box. Thanks so much for having me as a Design Team member for both your card and layout teams! I have really enjoyed every minute of it! I look forward to keeping in touch with everyone on their blogs and on Facebook too!

So everyone here it is my last BB submission :

2 comments:

Danielle said...

oh wow Shirl, this is gorgeous! Beautiful colours, layout and embellishments - fabulous card! How sad it's your last BB posting :(
Hugs, Danielle
ps. I haven't forgotten to stamp out your images I've just been inundated with requests. Now that all the school orders have been filled I will get around to doing some images for you real soon! xo

Shirl said...

Hi Danielle

Thanks so much. And to think I was so unsure of it! I am sad yes that it is for sure. But onwards and upwards as the saying goes.

As for the stamped images. Please don't apologise. I haven't had the chance to do yours either and to add insult to injury I think I may have lost your addie in the process!

No rush... if / when you get the time ok.

Hugs

Shirl