Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June Submission - Scrappies



Hi Everyone

Well what a great day I have had today. I went out this morning to meet up with the lovely Kris for a cuppa and to collect from her a RAK from a mutual friend Tina. I got a lovely mag and some free stamps... wahoo! Then Kris not to be outdone gave me one of her gorgeous CupCake cards. It was soo devine! Then when I got home I found the postie had been and left me another amazing RAK from my friend Tracey. This parcel contained a new mag that I hadn't seen before and some stamps too! I couldn't stop smiling all day. Not even when the kids came home from school lols. I have posted some pics on my FB account if anyone wants a look see. In the mean time quite late last night I managed to complete my first DT submission for the month of June for Scrappies .... I still have an OTP to do so stay tuned for that one a bit later on. It is a very simplistic lo but I love it. Thanks to another great friend Cath for the stunning flowers in this lo. A wonderful surprise for my 40th birthday earlier this year! Thanks for stopping by everyone and I so hope you are all having as good a day as I am! Hugs xo S

2 comments:

Danielle said...

oh wow Shirl - this is absolutely gorgeous! That ribbon flower treatment is truly breathtaking!!
So nice to hear you had such a RAK-filled day :)
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Danielle you are such a gem .... always visiting my blog and leaving such lovely heart warming compliments. xo S