Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Layout Sketch 28


OMG I so didn't realise I hadn't updated my blog until just now! Sorry everyone! Here is my submission to Beary Box for this weeks layout sketch. It is so good to be back in the swing of things! Today has mostly be uneventful but inbetween hw and trying to get our landcruiser outta a big bog hole down the paddock near the dam I have managed to get both this weeks and next weeks card submissions done for Beary Box and I have almost completed my last DT submission for Discover Scrapbooking! I am very excited to be going to my first RL crop is soooo long on Friday night! Hope everyone is doing good and getting lots of scrapbooking and card making done! This week I did another pic of Ken and me taken at Kings Park in Perth back in January 2008. Thanks for stopping by girls! Hugs xo S

No comments: