Saturday, June 20, 2009

Scrappies Cyber Crop

Hi Everyone

Just before I head off to bed I thought I would post the lo's that I completed tonight at our 3rd online cyber crop. First there is challenge 1 - sketch :



Then there was Challenge 2 Buttons :

Challenge 4 - Limited Items. For this challenge we could only use pp, cs, ink, stamps and glitz. I completed the challenge uploaded the pic and then rescrapped the original lo to add some bling and rub ons!




And lastly Challenge 5 : Monochromatic



Lastly for those of you worried I can't count... there was a challenge 3 but I didn't get time to complete it. It is a nature based lo... pictures of anything from nature that captures your eyes or heart! It isn't due til Sunday at midnight so I might get it done if we are home early enough tomorrow after Ken's day at the race track. If we get to go at all that is - the rain has started! Grr at the weather.

Ok girls thanks for stopping by until next time I am off to grab a few hours sleep! Night night and sweet dreams my friends xo S

No comments: