Monday, June 8, 2009

Sketch 29


Good Evening Ladies.... well today for a change I am right on track. We have spent the afternoon at Bribie Island and had a lovely time. Went strolling along the beach, watched the beautiful pelicans and then took the kids for a play in the park before having some yummy hot chicken chippies for afternoon tea. Didn't get home til after dark so have been a bit rushed but what fun! We hope to take our bikes back one day soon to go riding on the many bike tracks around the foreshore of the island!

Yesterday I was so lucky to be able to take my DD Nicayla to the Brisbane Scrapbooking and Craft Fair... we spent nearly 5 hours there and brought lots of goodies. Nicayla did two make and takes also making a beautiful flower brooch as well as a lovely card too. I have pictures on my FB site for anyone interested in looking.

But since it is Monday night I won't keep you in suspense any longer. Here is my Beary Box submission for the week. Don't forget to jump on over to the Beary Box site and check out the other amazing lo's from my talented fellow designers. Ok must be off lots to organise for school tomorrow after a wonderful long weekend. Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Fabulous lo Shirl - love your kitty! Awesome papers. Glad you had fun with your DD in Brisbane - wish I could have been there!!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Danielle. I had fun both making the lo and at the scrap convention. xo S